Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stevejv429
Channel Surfer

Re: NFL Network kicks me out Roku home screen every hour. Now live tv option is gone

Jump to solution

Still have this issue? Same here?

Its random times too; coukd happen in 5 minutes, could happen in 45. 

I back out of the live feed, click up to games,  then over to live, then back to the actual show. Gives me a few minutes of reprive till i do it again.

Today... there was looping/ repetitiveness to add to the 33% buffering wheel of death. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: NFL Network kicks me out Roku home screen every hour. Now live tv option is gone

Jump to solution

Hi @Stevejv429

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Does the issue only occur on NFL Network or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

If you haven't tried yet, you can remove the affected channel then re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings System System restart Restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know if there's any difference after.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
cboysteve

Jump to solution

was working fine til today have already removed channel restarted my roku then reinstalled the nfl network app and it kicks me out as soon as im in the app whats the deal was working fine the last few months and on gameday this is happening

0 Kudos
Magarick

Jump to solution

Same, app loads for split second then crashes to Home Screen.  Have removed reinstalled restarted all that stuff on both my rokus 

lcboger

Jump to solution

Same issue with new NFL App. Roku options does not list remove channel, only move channel, manage subscription and check for updates. Can't remove them reinstall NFL App.

0 Kudos
WGoff

Jump to solution

Same. If you find a fix, let me know! 

0 Kudos
lcboger

Jump to solution

When I launch the NFL App, I can see the outline of choices , but 10 sec later, it reverts back to the Roku Home Screen. Tried changing my password in NFL.com, but same results 

0 Kudos
lcboger

Jump to solution

Since I changed my password to something different from the one I created when I subscribed to NFL+ through Roku, you would think that the NFL App would ask me to login with the new password, but nope. Just returns to the Roku Home Screen.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

This is just great. Have tried the steps recommended by Roku...TWICE. Still just kicks me back out to the Roku home screen. No other streaming channel on my Roku TV does this!

0 Kudos
lcboger

Jump to solution

Now my NFL App seems to be working. No updates. Hmmm...

0 Kudos