Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NFL Network kicks me out Roku home screen every hour. Now live tv option is gone

Jump to solution

I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem. Day 2 of this BS. I've deleted the app from the TV and reinstalled. Still nothing. I'm getting pi$$ed

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: NFL Network kicks me out Roku home screen every hour. Now live tv option is gone

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

What Roku model device are you using when seeing this issue occur on the channel? How are you powering the Roku device?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jbwfan

Jump to solution

It's free but there is nfl plus now which would cost extra but you can also link your cable account 

0 Kudos
StevenCee
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Jbwfan What do you get to see with the free version?

0 Kudos
Stevejv429
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Mjne had been workjng fine, up untill opening day. Thurs night opener. Now it wont play any live programming. 

403 Forbidden since then. All other aspects of the app work fine. Just not Live programming. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Stevejv429

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

If you haven't tried yet, you can remove the affected channel and then reinstall it. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know if there's any difference after.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos