Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NCAA final four broadcast

It's very annoying that the audio on the broadcast tonite is ten to fifteen seconds AHEAD of the video.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: NCAA FINAL FOUR BROADCAST

What are you watching on?  I have YouTube TV and mine is perfect

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Are you using sound bar?  We need more info

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

@Bummedoutbob  Sounds great on my YouTube TV

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @Bummedoutbob

Thanks for the post.

Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

If you haven't tried yet, you can remove the affected channel and then re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

I'm guessing this is using the NCAA March Madness app.

It's too late for me to check this on live tv now.  I'll try to remember to check during tonight's NCAA Men's Final game.

Edited to add..

Sorry I got caught up in the game and forgot to check until the game was over.  But in the postgame stuff (trophy presentation, etc.) my audio on the NCAA app synced up with the video very well.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos