Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martienicolardi
Streaming Star

Re: NBC SPORTS APP Error Code: Cloudpath ErrorRetransUserMVPDBlacklisted

Jump to solution

@RokuNimfa-C 

Thanks for reaching out. At first several tries it showed the error. Then I went back and hour later to check and it somehow fixed itself - strange 

RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@martienicolardi 

Thanks for the update. 

We're glad to hear that the channel is already working as expected. If in case the issue resurfaces, don't hesitate to contact us again so we can help you further. 

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Regards, 
Nimfa

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Cliffroo22
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This is still not working for me for the regular NBC app when watching live tv. I have tried the following: logging out of the app and logging back in, checking for updates, removing the app and then restarting the roku and redownloading. Nothing is working. This is version 9.0 of the app. In addition, when it worked previously it was picking up the wrong city for my local NBC station - I’m in Columbus but getting Cleveland news. 

martienicolardi
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@Cliffroo22 try clearing the cache on your Roku. Instruction link on page 32 of this thread from @@domb

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the posts regarding getting an error code on the NBC Sports Channel.

We believe this issue is now resolved.

If you are still experiencing an issue with an error code on the NBC Sports Channel, we would recommend searching the Roku Community for another thread related to the issue you are experiencing. If no current Roku Community threads exist, we invite you to create a new thread depicting the details that you are experiencing including the steps to reproduce the issue, the channel version,  as well as the steps you have taken to try to resolve the issue.

We will be closing this thread out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Tags (1)
NLTCrow
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

It's been working great, and just now when I went to watch tonight's Giants game, back to the 

Error Code: CloudpathErrorRetransUserMVPDBlacklisted

0 Kudos
martienicolardi
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Me as well but we tried it again and it worked 

0 Kudos
ernieba1
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Since Philly and SF are both NBC Sports cities, both feeds are available in the app. Of course, the SF feed is blacked out in Philly and vice versa. And because the app sucks, they don't filter out other cities' games (that you can't watch), and it's only in teeny tiny type which feed is which. I got the error when I accidentally chose the SF feed, but it worked when I chose the Philly feed.