Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Larryd224
Roku Guru

Re: NBC SPORTS APP Error Code: Cloudpath ErrorRetransUserMVPDBlacklisted

Jump to solution

I did....works fine 

0 Kudos
joepaville
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Did you do that 'fix' described by "Danny R." last Tuesday? 
I tried all of those steps ... and the problem still remains. 

0 Kudos
afmarsh
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

There is no fix! Until one of these Roku employees comes here to tell us the app has been updated, there is nothing we can do but keep complaining.

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello Community user

Thanks for the post

In order for us to further investigate the issue, if you are still experiencing an issue after checking for a channel update, please provide us with the channel version of the channel when selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button. Once we have this information, we will make sure to pass it along to the channel provider for further investigation.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
afmarsh
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

SERIOUSLY???

It's version 7.32. We've posted this many times!!

I've totally lost any confidence I had in Roku. So sorry I bought a Roku TV, that I'm now going to have to buy a Fire Stick for. smh

0 Kudos
Amyw717
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@RokuKarla  Stop asking us all for information you already have. READ THE 293 POSTS FROM THE LAST 7 WEEKS!
I am the original poster, this is infuriating that Danny marked this as solved. TONS of us have provided you all with the information you are asking for …. AGAIN! READ THE THREAD & FIX THIS ISSUE! 

Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Tried all the fixes suggested by ROKU and NBC SUPPORT, 

none fixed squat

joepaville
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It Works! I am now watching the Phillies playing the Mariners on the NBC Sports Roku App. I don't know what happened ... but it works! 
FYI: Yesterday, I deleted the NBC Sports App from my Roku, and then restarted the Roku, and then downloaded and installed the NBC Sports App on my Roku ... tried it, and it still gave me that "Blacklisted" error-message. 
So ... today, as I was venting on this Roku forum, I turned on my TV and selected NBC Sports on my Roku and selected the Phillies/Mariners Game ... and it worked! No Error-Message. 
My best guess is ... maybe it took NBC Sports 24 hours to 'clear out' the "Blacklist" from my Account after reinstalling it yesterday? 
My two-cents! 

camagu10
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I was about to pop off… But it does work! you want to make sure that the version is now 9.0. I had to unlink and relink one more time and I am able to watch the Phillies right now. I would say thank you but I’m not going to nor does Roku deserve it because this problem occurred for over four months and now it’s really not that big of a deal. The Sixers are already on national TV due to being in the playoffs and I can watch most Phillies games through the MLB app. Thanks for nothing Roku, zero out of five stars, definitely a negative impact and will never be buying a Roku device again. Be better. 

Altpr
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I didn't update mine but decided to check and sure enough it is working for me now. Will hold on to the borrowed Firestick for a bit just to be safe lol