Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ColinHohman
Reel Rookie

Re: NBC SPORTS APP Error Code: Cloudpath ErrorRetransUserMVPDBlacklisted

Jump to solution

Having the same issue as everyone else on my Roku. Can't watch White Sox Baseball on NBC Sports only through Roku. On my phone or laptop it works just fine. Insane they haven't fixed yet

SCgal
Reel Rookie

Re: NBC SPORTS APP Error Code: Cloudpath ErrorRetransUserMVPDBlacklisted

Jump to solution

Same problem here! Ever since the app update the live streaming selection has the Cloudpath Blacklisted error. I've now missed multiple opening week baseball games and end of season basketball games. Please fix this issue!

martienicolardi
Streaming Star

Re: NBCAPP Error Code: Cloudpath ErrorRetransUserMVPDBlacklisted

Jump to solution

I reached out to my local newspaper, The Philadelphia Inquirer, and they got back to me immediately with a we will look into this (and thanks). We'll see what happens when the media gets involved 😜

blufortwo
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Brilliant! Let’s hope it works. 

Amyw717
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@martienicolardi  excellent idea! I also sent an updated request to NBC Sports today, my ticket number information is below. Of course I will update this ever-growing thread if I get a response.

nbc sports ticket 2221230

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the post and for sharing your observation.

Please be advised that we are currently aware of the issue affecting NBC Sports and our appropriate team is working diligently to resolve the issue. 

In the meantime, please help us with the required details below so we can send additional information for the investigation to our engineering team, and rest assured once more information is available I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. We look forward to your responses and gathering your details.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
Amyw717
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@RokuMary-F 

rather than posting all that detailed information publicly is there an email address where we can message you privately? Better yet is there a way we can set up some time on the phone so we could walk through this live with a person rather than trying to continue to chat on a message board that now has over 100 messages?

One of your questions was what channel… This is only happening on the NBC sports app, this is only happening for those of us that are trying to watch local sporting events. I will attempt to re-create the issue and provide the additional requested information as soon as I can.

Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

WTF....are you kidding me

4bsimp
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

If you can rollback the application update that will work. As the program is currently once i go back to the last release tour Pplivation automatically updates to the current version. 

If you were to view your application on firestick or a smart tv. You should notice that nbc sports menu shows NBC sports logo. When you use your roku application you will notice the logo is NBC. No NBC Sports logo.

afmarsh
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@RokuMary-F With all due respect, we have told you all over and over what the issue is. Obviously the channel is NBCSports. 

Open the NBCSports channel. When there is a live event occurring on a REGIONAL NBC SPORTS NETWORK (like, for instance, I'd like the watch the Phillies-Yankees game at 6:30pm on NBCSports Philadelphia tonight) click on it. You will get the Cloudpath error that is right in the subject of this thread. My tests have not been able to reproduce the error with the " press the Home button 5 times..." that just closes the app and goes to the home screen. I can't get the error right now because there is no live regional event in my area, though there will be in an hour.

I have 3 Rokus. I don't want to publicly post all my serial numbers but would be happy to email them to you. This error occurs on all 3.