Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MsSuReign
Reel Rookie

Movies/Shows will not stream in the apps.

My tv will allow me to open the apps and search for what I want to watch. But once I make a selection, the media will not stream. This is happening on every app. I’ve restarted the tv, I’ve also done a factory reset, neither way helped. I let my tv rest for today, looked for updates and made sure it was connected to the internet, and still nothing. Any help would be appreciated!

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
DeViney15

Re: Movies/Shows will not stream in the apps.

All of our Roku devices wouldn’t launch Netflix starting 3-4 days ago but everything else was fine. Today, none of our Roku devices work at all. We’ve done everything: factory reset, clearing caches, checking our router (even though our signal is excellent and everything else on it is running perfect), making sure software is up to date…we’re at a loss. 

0 Kudos

I am currently having the same issue! 

0 Kudos
MsSuReign
Reel Rookie

There doesn’t seem to be any real solutions. I’ve had the tv for about 5 1/2 years, so I’m going to toss it. But I hope someone finds a solution for anyone struggling with this issue because it’s super inconvenient, and annoying. Why pay all that money if it’s going to stop streaming?

0 Kudos
MsSuReign
Reel Rookie

It started with my Netflix a few months ago. I thought nothing of it, but this is ridiculous now. 

0 Kudos
MsSuReign
Reel Rookie

I’m hoping some one will have a way to solve this issue…Is inconvenient to have to buy a whole new tv smh

0 Kudos