Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rodrigo517

Movie “Nine Lives” is the wrong one!

I’m trying to watch the movie “Nine Lives”, one of the best movies from 2005 - however, when I click the movie (which has the right picture) the wrong Nine Lives movie is playing. This wrong one has Wesley Snipes in it! Who can I contact to correct this?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: Movie “Nine Lives” is the wrong one!

Edit 

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@Rodrigo517 

Roku Search sometimes gets a little bungled when movies have the same titles.  

I think in this case the wrong movie poster and description is linked to the CDN (content delivery network).

Although the "Nine Lives" (2005) poster is showing/describing the Kathy Baker movie, the actual movie available to watch on the Roku Channel, Canela.tv, and Amazon Prime among others is actually the Italian version of "Unstoppable" (2004) starring Wesley Snipes. (the Italian import version of this movie is titled Nine Lives for some reason).

Will tag @RokuDanny-R@RokuKariza-D, and @RokuMary-F so they can forward to appropriate team.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos