NBC - TV provider account (cable, satellite, etc.) that carries NBC required.
- No additional charge beyond existing TV provider subscription.
NBC Peacock - Three tiers. No TV provider account required.
- Free - includes ads, access to a portion of the available Peacock library. Episodes of current NBC shows are available one week after they air on the network. Many past shows and a selection of movies are available. Includes teaser episodes of content available on Peacock but not shown on NBC (i.e."Peacock Originals") but will need to upgrade to see more.
- Premium - $5/month or $50/year. Access to full Peacock library including Peacock Originals and premium movies. Includes ads. Free preview trial available.
- Premium Plus - $10/month or $100/year. Same as Premium but without ads.
CNET article about Peacock tiers
Discovery Plus - Two tiers. No TV provider account required.
- With unskippable ads $4.99/month
- Without ads $6.99/month
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".
Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X