Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
glennh3365
Channel Surfer

Missing episodes of Sliders

I am watching on Roku Channel. The premieres of Seasons 3 and 4 are missing. All other episodes are present. So odd.

0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Missing episodes of Sliders

What is the name of the show? There is something called "That 90's Show", but it was only 10 episodes in one season.

Basically, it could be contractual or other related issues relating to rights as to why some episodes could be missing.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi @glennh3365 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Could you provide us with the title of the show? With that information, we'll be able to assist you further.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
glennh3365
Channel Surfer

Sliders. I was sure I had put that in my post, but I did not.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Missing episodes of my favorite 90s show

@glennh3365 

Appreciate the reply.

We were able to view the premieres of season 3 and 4 of Sliders through The Roku Channel. Please provide us the steps to reproduce the issue you're experiencing so we can further help you out.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Aranduran
Channel Surfer

I'm also having this issue. The third and fourth seasons don't have the first episodes in the mobile app. I haven't tried on my Roku device.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Aranduran,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about this missing content issue and we'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help.

In order to look closely into this issue, can you please confirm that the missing episodes are when you tried to load the content through The Roku mobile app, is that correct? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue?

Once we have this information, I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can investigate further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Aranduran
Channel Surfer

The episodes aren't in the list of episodes in the app or on a computer. Auto play also doesn't move from the end of the previous season to the first episode of the next season for the affected episodes. In the app, view details and select season three or four. Episode one is not present in the list.

Should mention I'm in the US in case that makes a difference.

0 Kudos
Crichton

This is still an issue. Season 3 Episode 1 and Season 4 Episode 1 are not available. I’m using the Roku Channel, with my Roku Soundbar. 

0 Kudos
Aranduran
Channel Surfer

Same here. I'm not seeing them via the Roku channel, desktop site, or mobile app. The episodes are just not in the catalog on any of my devices.

To those who are seeing the episodes in the catalog, what platform/device are you using?

Thanks!

0 Kudos