Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MeJustMe
Reel Rookie

Missing Episode Two - Gangs of London

So confusing… There is no Episode Three listed, and episode four is actually episode three. Episode one has two parts, so part one of episode one is listed as Episode One. Part two of episode one is listed as Episode Two. Episode two is listed as Episode Three. What should be episode three is listed as Episode Four. But the actual Episode Two is missing. I’d like to watch it, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Missing Episode Two - Gangs of London

Is this on The Roku Channel, or something else? 

You have to remember that when providers sign a contract to stream something, the content owners control what is permitted to be streamed, and for how long. I've seen many content owners only permit specific seasons, and in some cases even restrict individual episodes of TV shows. But in this case, I'm expecting that the content owners didn't provide the correct media files for streaming. Again, if this was on The Roku Channel, then Roku should be able to work it out with the content owners. But if it was some other channel (Prime Video for example), then you would need to contact that provider. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
MeJustMe
Reel Rookie

Thanks for replying, Dan, I appreciate it.

It’s AMC+ through the Roku Channel. And I know what you mean about limited episodes, like Better Call Saul’s final season or something. It’s not that, it’s that they’ve made a mistake and have accidentally forgotten/mislabeled an episode. If I hadn’t seen the show before, I probably wouldn’t have even notice (I’d just be a little confused). I’d love to make them aware so they can fix it, but how does one do that? I suppose I can just buy the episode, but I shouldn’t have to do that. 

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

@MeJustMe I would first contact AMC. It sounds like you're just subscribing to their service through Roku, so Roku themselves are not providing access to the content. AMC is the one responsible for their content, and should be able to address the missing episodes, either by fixing the issue or at least providing an explanation why they are missing. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
MeJustMe
Reel Rookie

Thank you, I’ll try that!

0 Kudos