Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Miss Universe 2023 - where to watch?

Jump to solution

Roku always holds up streamers over ad revenue or whatever they can squeeze from them. If a deal was announced over a month ago, then silence since then, it's not happening. If I'm wrong, expect Roku to jump in here.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Miss Universe Live Stream. How? No information in Roku channel

Jump to solution
0 Kudos

Re: Miss Universe 2023 - where to watch?

Jump to solution

Same here!  I'm puzzled.  The Roku Channel is NOT just one channel!  Why can't they be more specific???!!!

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Miss Universe Saturday January 14. How do we stream pageant and on what channel?

Jump to solution

Looks like Roku decided to start advertising the Miss Universe pageant today on the Roku devices.

Miss universe is currently streaming on channel 100 on the Roku Channel LiveTV and you can also watch it via the online Roku Channel here https://therokuchannel.roku.com/watch/5ebfe6d040365e02b3c6b58d13345e4e/71st-miss-universe-competitio...

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos

Re: Miss Universe 2022 on the Roku Channel

Jump to solution

Please i need replay of 71st Miss Universe

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Miss Universe 2022 on the Roku Channel

Jump to solution

@matheuswoliveir 

You can watch either online Roku Channel  https://therokuchannel.roku.com/watch/9aa77659adec5edf8d1d95da7ab0e8c2 or search for "Miss Universe" on your Roku device.  You will find the result for both "71st Miss Universe" and also "Miss Universe Collection".  Both contain the Live Replay.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos