Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sshah

Re: Ministra player app is not working

Jump to solution

can you share the new name?

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@sshah wrote:

can you share the new name?

It's right there in the post from @Nealw1 : mPlay But there's no firm release date for it. It's not currently listed in the channel store, but if it's a private channel it never will be listed there and they will need to provide the code to install it. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
MohsinAbbas
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Just checked there is no mPlay available in the Roku store. Is this a private channel? If so, does anyone have the code for it? 

Thank you! 

0 Kudos
Nealw1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

All the information that I got was it was a suggestion date to be released today Dec 13 they didn't say if this was going to be a private channel.

I'd suggest give it another few days and see what happens. Also they told me that when the new program comes out if you have any issues with your old key number to email there support team and they will email a new key

MohsinAbbas
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Thanks for the info. I hope this gets resolved. Really don't wanna buy an android box. 

0 Kudos
MrBluePlaydoh
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

How has this been marked as SOLVED! Roku you have lost your mind!  Thank god Amazon Firestick isnt like you! 

0 Kudos
atc98092

Jump to solution

@MrBluePlaydoh wrote:

How has this been marked as SOLVED! Roku you have lost your mind!  Thank god Amazon Firestick isnt like you! 

There is a channel in the store now labeled mPlay, which is what is supposed to be the replacement channel. If that's not the channel you're looking for, then perhaps what you are seeking is a private channel. If so, those channels are unsupported by Roku. Either way, it seems appropriate to me to mark this thread as solved. The company providing Ministra says that is the new channel. 

Dan

0 Kudos
MohsinAbbas
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hi mplay is only available in the US roku store. There is no date for its global release. 

0 Kudos
atc98092

Jump to solution

@MohsinAbbas wrote:

Hi mPlay is only available in the US Roku store. There is no date for its global release. 

And that's under the complete control of the channel developer. Roku themselves have no control over where channels in the store are available. The company in control is called Progressive Technology https://www.infomir.eu/

Dan

0 Kudos
Nealw1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I've sent them an email earlier today to see when this will be available in Canada.

0 Kudos