Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MohsinAbbas
Binge Watcher

Re: Ministra player app is not working

Jump to solution

Hi, the problem is still there even after I uninstall and reinstall the app. I have even tried factory resetting the Roku TV but still, the problem persists. 

0 Kudos
sparmar
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Install new app which is called Ministra Play

@MohsinAbbas wrote:

Hi, the problem is still there even after I uninstall and reinstall the app. I have even tried factory resetting the Roku TV but still, the problem persists. 

0 Kudos
MohsinAbbas
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hi, the issue is there after installing the new Ministra Player app. I've tried everything to fix this issue but it keeps on happening. I have a TCL Roku Series 5 TV. Spoke to TCL as well and they said it's an issue with Roku. 

0 Kudos
sparmar
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have TCL Roku tv too. Its working now. Havent checked since yesterday though. 🙂 if its broken again. I will checm again and will let you know.

0 Kudos
pwrsurge
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@MrBluePlaydoh wrote:

Ministra COULD be used for illegal purposes but there is also legit purposes!

Just out of curiosity, could you please let us know the name of at least one legit IPTV provider using the Ministra platform for their service?  Legit meaning they have valid distribution rights for all the channels they carry.

*cues Jeopardy music*

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hello,t

When I go in to reinstall Ministra player i get sign in to the portal, what do I use and then password ?? I'm not really that go at this stuff ??? Please help !!!

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@almerchants wrote:

When I go in to reinstall Ministra player i get sign in to the portal, what do I use and then password ?? I'm not really that go at this stuff ??? Please help !!!

To my understanding of this channel, you must subscribe with the provider, and use the name and password used to subscribe to the channel as your login. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
GG15
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

You will need to check with your IPTV provider for the login URL and credentials. Ministra app is just an interface to access IPTV, they dont provide any stuff on their own.

0 Kudos
atc98092

Jump to solution

If you aren't satisfied with the Ministra player channel here on Roku devices, you might look at the Onn 4K Player at Walmart. It's only $30, and supports the majority of Android based apps. I checked the Google Play store, and it has two different version of the Ministra player, one for phones and tablets (optimized for touchscreens) and one for Android TV and set top boxes. I will say that the user reviews in the play store are pretty bad, so it seems like the company responsible for the Ministra player aren't very good programmers. You can check it out here.

Dan

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
renojim

Jump to solution

I just picked up the onn 4k box for $20.  Smiley Happy  I don't know if I'll use it, but for $20 I couldn't resist.  Check your local Walmart.  I prefer the Roku UI and remote over Android TV.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos