Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EllieGirl
Reel Rookie

Re: MagellanTV app runs fine once but then no readable program guide

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue, Magellan tv was there on the home page this afternoon but now it’s nowhere to be found!

KevinWB

Jump to solution

I have the same issue with Magellan the TV app, which has been very well described here. The tiles are blank when searching for shows to watch within the Magellan Roku App. I downloaded the iPhone version of the app, which works fine, and I use it to guess the placement show tiles on Roku, but that’s not a permanent solution. Regardless of whose code is causing the issue, it is Rokus obligation to see that it is corrected.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@KevinWB wrote:

Regardless of whose code is causing the issue, it is Rokus obligation to see that it is corrected.

I couldn't disagree more.  Would you ask Microsoft to fix some Windows program they have nothing to do with?  Or Apple to fix Google's Chrome browser?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
allupton54
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It seems a lot of people are experiencing this problem and we haven't heard anything from Roku support, just crickets.

0 Kudos
LK11

Jump to solution

Magellan has disappeared from both our Roku streams too.  Is it an issue in Australia?  I have no problem getting it on my app.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Same thing here

Frustrating 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

Magellan TV is currently available in the Roku channel store, you may refer to this link for reference: 

For US users: MagellanTV Documentaries | TV App | Roku Channel Store | Roku

For Canada users: MagellanTV Documentaries | TV App | Roku Channel Store | Roku

For United Kingdom users: MagellanTV Documentaries | TV App | Roku Channel Store | Roku 

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team in further investigating this problem.

Best regards,
Mary

dantinak
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It is doing the same thing on my Roku. 

0 Kudos
gandalf1369
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Same thing happening to me for the past 3-4 weeks.  I have a Roku Stick+ about 2 years old.  Tried all the "actions" mentioned by others to no avail.

0 Kudos
dantinak
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have found a temporary fix.  Go into Roku settings and restart.  It fixes it every time, but I usually have to do it once a day for Magellan TV.  There is another code you can use to clear the Roku cache for Magellan TV, (home button 5 times, up button twice, rewind twice and fast forward twice) but it's easier to just do a restart.  Magellan TV is a superior documentary service, I hope they figure it out soon.  

0 Kudos