Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bewildered
Channel Surfer

MLB will not Activate on my ROKU Premier

Just purchased MLBTV monthly subscription and cannot activate. Purchased same subscription last year and ROKU sent me an activation code that worked fine. This year nothing sent and no tech support on this. At this time, paying for nothing.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: MLB will not Activate on my ROKU Premiere

Need more detail. What model Roku do you have, and where are you located? How do you connect to the Internet: cable, DSL, fiber (what company)?

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Bewildered
Channel Surfer

I have: 3920x - ROKU Premiere

software version - 10.5.0 build 4208-91

SW Florida location

CenturyLink provides 960 mbps Fiber Optic Cable connection

I have purchased MLB.TV subscription and cannot activate. Purchased same subscription last year with no issues. Please advise.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Thanks for that. First suggestion (as always) is to remove the channel, reboot the Roku, then add the channel back in. That should remove any previous login/authorization. Most channels that require authentication have a method of logging out to enter new credentials, but I'm unfamiliar with MLB. As far as customer service for that channel, you need to contact MLB for that. It's their channel, not Roku provided. This is a good place to start. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Bewildered
Channel Surfer

My ROKU doesn’t have an option to remove mlb.tv app. I went to mlb and they have no record of my purchase. Apparently ROKU has not sent a confirmation to mlb. I have tried to reboot ROKU with no success. Need help from ROKU.

0 Kudos
mcbrain3

Re: MLB will not Activate on my ROKU Premier

me too.

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: MLB will not Activate on my ROKU Premier

Hi @mcbrain3, thank you for reaching out to the Roku Community about this! We see that you're having issues activating your MLB membership on Roku. Since their support team manages this channel, we would have to refer you to contact them for further support. If you want to reach out to MLB support, their best contact is 1 (866) 800-1275. Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

0 Kudos