Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
demsd
Roku Guru

Live premium channels moved in the Live TV Guide

So, anyone who has a subscription through Roku to a service with live channels like Screenpix or AMC+ probably knows the live channels show up in the Roku Live TV Guide. Who at Roku thought it a bright idea to move those channels to the bottom of the streaming channel list form their position near the top? I have Screeenpix and the channel was just above channel 275 [Roku Movies & TV], and now its channel 2113. It's Ridiculous.

40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Live premium channels moved in the Live TV Guide

@demsd 

As a heads up, there are some improvements to the Guide navigation at least.  If you are in the Roku Channel Live TV guide and have a Voice Remote, you can now say "Channel #" or "Channel Name" and will automatically be taken there.  

ie. Pressing microphone button and saying "Channel 2113" will switch/tune to 2113.

--

Roku has just recently reorganized their guide numbers so am anticipating they needed more room for upcoming channels. 

I did not know that Roku placed other Channels/apps Live TV(like ScreenPix and AMC+)  in the Roku Channel Live TV guide though.  Good info.  You can always add it to a Favorites List with the Manage Channels options, I guess.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

demsd
Roku Guru

Re: Live premium channels moved in the Live TV Guide

@AvsGunnar wrote:

@demsd 

As a heads up, there are some improvements to the Guide navigation at least.  If you are in the Roku Channel Live TV guide and have a Voice Remote, you can now say "Channel #" or "Channel Name" and will automatically be taken there. 

I just learned something new. Thanks!

@AvsGunnar wrote:

I did not know that Roku placed other Channels/apps Live TV(like ScreenPix and AMC+)  in the Roku Channel Live TV guide though.  Good info.  You can always add it to a Favorites List with the Manage Channels options, I guess.

I noticed it when I had AMC+ and an Epix Now trial through Roku. It's a nice addition. Gives that pay TV feel without all the cost.

40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV