Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GJenkins22
Reel Rookie

Re: Live from Israel channel is no more

Jump to solution

Hello ROKU,

I read your response but as no one knows how to contact the removed app developers we are still left with nothing. Would you please share their contact information to the hundreds of watchers?

Glen

0 Kudos
Susan11230
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Very upset here too the only point we use Roku was to see live Israeli channels now thier us no use for Roku , dies anyone know of any other streaming device that we can see live Israeli channels 

0 Kudos
trenz
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

We will be moving away from Roku too. The very least I'd expect is that you notify your users that you are deleting channels,

0 Kudos
ImStuart
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you.  It seems no one knows how to get ahold of them, etc.  I truly don't mean to put everything on you and Roku, but, as a nice customer-service favor, and since Roku has already had direct communication with them, perhaps someone in one of your departments over there could contact IsraTV's and/or Live-From-Israel's customer support teams to find out what can be done, and then let us know.  Again, many thanks!

0 Kudos
trenz
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

For people in this thread, note that those channels are developed by one person typically, as a hobby. There's a chance they will update the channel to conform with Roku's latest requirements, but they obviously don't have a customer support team or anything of that kind.

podman
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

In the short term, if you want to keep up with the news of the rockets try wwitv.com and search for Israel and look for kan 11

0 Kudos
alondag
Reel Rookie

Re: add my israel.tv chanel to my roku

Jump to solution

I'm moving away from Roku, switching to Chromecast 

0 Kudos
Fredyschiftan1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Good idea. Look somewhere else...

Dish network has Israel tv for  $19monthly. I went there now only problem its not HD.

Good luck....

0 Kudos
DANIEL163

Jump to solution

Any news how to connect Israeli tv?

0 Kudos
Marsha444
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution
0 Kudos