Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mattb3bd

Live TV Channel Guide - UK

Hi guys, 

I’m a Roku novice and I’ve just bought and set up the Roku streaming stick+. Apologies if this question has been asked before. Please can you please tell me how I find the tile Live TV Channel Guide so I can see a list of live programmes to watch?

I thought it was on the Roku Chanel but can’t see it anywhere? Does anyone know if this is available to users in the UK and where to add it to the home page?

Thank you in advance. 
Matthew Belding

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Live TV Channel Guide - UK

@Mattb3bd

Thanks for the inquiry.

Roku TVs will have the Live TV Guide channel since the TV will have a built in tuner to access over the air channels with the use of an antenna.

For more information about Live TV, visit our Support page here: Set up the Live TV input

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dc66

Hi @RokuDanny-R 

that doesn't ask the specific question from @Mattb3bd : how do I watch Live UK TV through the Roku Streaming Stick? 

DrLC

You can't. Much as I love Roku it is extremely annoying that they do not have a live UK channel guide like freeview play. UKtv is useless. This is the last Roku device I will buy unless they solve this issue. 

PeteBm
Reel Rookie

Is this still the case?  I've just bought a streaming stick+ too, and was horrified to find no sign of a channel guide; references to finding it through Roku TV are presumably not intended for the UK - in which case, why don't they say?

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PeteBm,

Thank you for contacting the Roku Community. Unfortunately, Roku Live TV is only available in select regions at this time. As of now, it is not available in the UK. However, we are constantly working to improve our services and expand our offerings in the future. Thank you for your interest in Roku. 
Best regards, 
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos