Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dicohic

Just signed up for AMC+ on my ROKU. It worked for a half hour, then quit.

Just signed up for AMC+ on my ROKU. It worked for a half hour, then quit.  The (AMC+) screen said to "sign in with my ROKU sign-in and it pre-loaded my correct email.  The PASSWORD line was next and it had several dots already.  I could not erase or delete these dots.  I entered my correct (ROKU) password and the system added my password on to the existing dots and said "UNAUTHORIZED." 

Is there a way to delete the dots that pre-load on this screen?  I don't have a keyboard for the TV, I can only use the "navigate the alphabet" system.  Any help would be appreciated.   --Paul

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Just signed up for AMC+ on my ROKU. It worked for a half hour, then quit.

@dicohic

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Are you signed up through Roku Pay or did you sign up through the channel provider directly? Are you accessing the content through The Roku Channel or are you accessing through the channel directly? If you have already tried one of these, have you tried the other? What are the exact steps to reproduce the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos