Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DebbieKat
Channel Surfer

Issues with Photo Stream being deleted

Jump to solution

I saw several recent posts about Photo Streams being updated, but somehow my photo stream was deleted altogether. I go into the Roku mobile app and my stream is gone. When I try to create a new one I get an error message that it can't communicate with the server.

Screenshot_20220929-173941.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DebbieKat
Channel Surfer

Re: Issues with Photo Stream being deleted

Jump to solution

Interestingly, it seems my previously created photo stream was restored. So I'm not sure what happened. Something must have been fixed on the back end. I haven't tried to create a new one again yet since the old one has reappeared.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
EMD123

Photo Stream Service Error

Jump to solution

For about 4 months, I have not been able to edit or upload a new photo stream. I get an error within the app, and within the website. I have received this error for 4 months  

The error states:

“We are experiencing problems contacting the service. Please try submitting your changes again or refreshing your web browser.”

Please help!

#RokuTV

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@DebbieKat @EMD123 

Thanks for the post.

According to the image that you provide, it looks like there is an error that regarding Photo Streams. Have you tried again recently to see if the issue persists? What are the exact steps to reproduce the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DebbieKat
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Interestingly, it seems my previously created photo stream was restored. So I'm not sure what happened. Something must have been fixed on the back end. I haven't tried to create a new one again yet since the old one has reappeared.

0 Kudos