Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Re: Cold Case

Jump to solution

I forgot about favorite eps lol. Seasons 1 & 2 are my favorite minus the Christina drama. But to name a few favorite episodes: "stealing home", "metamorphosis", "roller girl", "the sleepover", "discretions", "the world's end", and "the good death".

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Like others have said,  I love all the seasons. Favorite episodes?? You bet! *Creatures of the night " my #1.

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Okay cool. Nice 🙂 

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

So many great episodes! Was definitely an under rated under appreciated series! So awesome to see so many people who are great fans!! 

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Mhmmm I agree. Glad to see myself that there's still an existing fandom for it.

JenTea
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I remember when they used to play marathons on some other stations (😄) and my son, probably 2 at the time, would be playing with his toys, not paying attention in his own world but as soon as the theme song started playing he'd subconsciously start singing "AHH-AHHHHH" while playing not knowing his mom's heart was bursting with pride❤❤

BTW- THANKS ROKU!

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Aw that's so cute. There are reruns still on start tv if you have regular cable or xfinity. I just got finished watching an episode. But thank goodness for Roku still having it. As relieve as I am they kept I still be checking @ 12 just to see if it's still on there lol. 

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Thats so sweet!! 

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Any of you guys watched the Japanese version of cold case?

0 Kudos
Kait-
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I just started watching the last drive-in.  I’ve never seen it before, this is my first run through the entire series.  Does Diane the FBI agent redeem herself?  Because at this point she’s unnecessarily rude to all the women, sexually harasses Scotty, and is racist.  “I dated a Latino once”.  I’m guessing she’s the blonde teenager from the drive in at the beginning, so I can understand she’d be passionate.  But she talks about the sexism she faced in the department, and then turns around to criticize Lilly without even knowing her and hit on Scotty.  Hypocrite.

she is just really irritating to me.  I’m only 15 minutes into the episode and I want to smack her.  Does she redeem herself?

Edit: now she’s making kat interview the bus driver because she’s black...

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.