Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Re: Cold Case

Jump to solution

Yes it was! 

Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Whew!!! I am so glad that Cold Case is still available! I stayed up all night binge watching too and when the sun rose, and I saw that it was still available, I was breathing a sigh of relief!!! 

Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I think that they are really paying attention to the response of the loyal consumers and understanding that this is a series that has a strong fan base. I'm glad to see that it is still on here for us to enjoy!!! 

Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

That yucky green banner has been gone for a while now, so that I think that the show has been saved and will be here for us to enjoy! 

Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Thankful that there were no hiccups and discontinuance of our show!!!! The (C3) Cold Case Clique reigns supreme and going forth into 2021. I think it is important for the leadership at Roku, to see that there are loyal fans of the series and that is worth it to keep the show available to us!!! 

Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I am so glad that the (C3's) , Cold Case Clique made a little noise about our displeasure about Roku, removing the series. It makes my heart smile to see that making our concern known in this way, may have really made them take notice. I always felt that Cold Case, even when it was airing initially in the early 2000's didn't get the props that it deserved to begin with! Let's keep the support going! 

Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

JenTea, you were not alone! Not at all! I was up with my right open and left eye closed, trying to make sure that the show would not be removed! I didn't want to miss a thing in binge watching! 

Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

And MelissaRSmith97, I will keep watching for as long as I can. Watching Cold Case is how I unwind after a long day. 

Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

It's not too late for your dreams to include you and your favorite tv characters! How funny is that! lol You know that you are watching a show a lot, when the characters are in your dreams!!!! 

Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I didn't receive a reply to the email that I forwarded, but apparently they paid attention to the comments that were being made on this community thread. That is what excellent customer service is all about, paying attention to the consumers feelings! That is what is most important, I think. During these current times of Covid and a lot people not going out alot anymore, it is helpful for these streaming platforms to make sure that they are offering programming that we will support, and don't mind staying in to watch. The Cold Case series is my go to when, I am done with work and grabbing a bite to eat in front of the TV! So I'm chill with that right now! No complaints here. 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.