Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Re: Cold Case

Jump to solution

Mellywitch, I hope that you and your kitty enjoyed your Halloween! I was inside watching Cold Case also, tearing through goo-gobs of candy!!! 

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I agree that this show went underappreciated considering season 7 had decent ratings, but they still cancelled it anyways. Plus I didn't really get into until after it stopped airing unfortunately. I mean I remember my mom turning it when it was on, but never watching it which made me assume it wasnt for me at the time. It's also good to know fans still exist years later. Thank you roku for listening.

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Bellekymbella, thank you! Me and my Stella Moon had a very nice Halloween snuggled up with Cold Case. I hope you had a great Halloween too!  Roku big wigs must have actually paid attention to us out here! 

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Me too!! Im watching season 7 now. Coffee and Cold Case.    Perfect morning!

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

True fans to the core!! Im on vacation this week and its nice to just chill and enjoy the show! Love the C3 family out here!! All of you ROCK!!

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Amen to that!!

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I watched it in its entirety back when it first aired. So fell in love with the show and cast then!  I looked high and low for it and was so excited when I searched for it on Roku and there it was!! I've been watching it almost every night since.  I'm on season 7 and it is my 10th time around.  Yep, I'm addicted to it! 

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Well at least you know how many times. I've lost count lol. Plus I watch it when it comes on start tv.

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Does anyone have a particular favorite season? And least favorite? Just curious.

dcbhs05
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hmm...not really. I have quite a few favorite episodes. "Lotto Fever" and "Wishing" and "The Last Drive-In" and "Bullet" to name a few.Smiley Happy

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.