Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BDietz

Invalid credentials when I try to login to Adella

Jump to solution

I have the Adella app. I added it to my Roku and signed into my account. It told me I had invalid credentials. I used the same email for the app as I used for Roku. I can access the app on my iPad, but not on Roku. I never had this problem before. I had unsubscribed to the app last summer because I thought there were not going to be Cleveland Orchestra performances now that live programming is available. I later found that there would be concerts played on Adella and resubscribed. But now I cannot access the app on Roku.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Invalid credentials when I try to login to Adella

Jump to solution

Hi @BDietz 

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest reaching out to Adella's customer support team to report the issue and get help. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Invalid credentials when I try to login to Adella

Jump to solution

Hi @BDietz 

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest reaching out to Adella's customer support team to report the issue and get help. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos