Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
burchfieldbrian
Reel Rookie

Impossible to get help with Disney Plus bundle package

Can't upgrade through ROKU, cant go to disney or espn and upgrade because it says I am billed through roku.  Get ROKU "help" desk on line it's some dude in India that literally doesn't know what the disney bundle is and then says I have to go through HULU?  How GD hard is it to get a live human that knows what is happening?  None of the previous suggestions here work? 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Impossible to get help with Disney Plus bundle package

I'm shooting in the dark since I don't know what the "previous suggestions" are, but...

I see this bundle being offered on the Disney site and the Hulu site.  However, I don't see Roku offering it. 

So, your best option may be to cancel the Disney subscription via Roku and subscribe directly. (Which I guess is what the support dude was suggesting too.)

0 Kudos
burchfieldbrian
Reel Rookie

going to try that after auto renew runs out next month.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@burchfieldbrian I assume you have unsubscribed in your Roku account.  If auto renew is still on you will be charged again

burchfieldbrian
Reel Rookie

Yes sir.  Turned off the auto-renew but still can't buy direct from Disney until the current paid time period expires.  So should be theoretically good to go in about a month.  

0 Kudos