Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris-K
Streaming Star

I notice on the new ITVX app and a search for Midsomer Murders shows only 1 episode??

Jump to solution

I notice on the new ITVX app and a search for Midsomer Murders shows only 1 episode??

There are 22 seasons and 100s episodes available on all other platforms????

Anyone??

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: I notice on the new ITVX app and a search for Midsomer Murders shows only 1 episode??

Jump to solution

Hi @NaomiP 

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that Roku only rents and transmits the channel and is not responsible for the content. Contents are directly chosen by the respective channel and we have no control over the programming or operation of it. We would recommend contacting the channel directly for more information and assistance.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I notice on the new ITVX app and a search for Midsomer Murders shows only 1 episode??

Jump to solution

Did you ask ITV or are you trying to ask other ITVX users if they're seeing the same thing because Roku wouldn't have anything to do with what's available on ITVX.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
helenyork

Jump to solution

I'm having same issue but with Doctor Who. The app works fine on Xbox Series X version of app AND the app on my phone however only one episode shows on Roku. Clearly it's an issue with Roku version of app.

0 Kudos
pabulous
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Just discovered this issue myself after taking out a trial for ITVX, to watch Doctor Who. Don't know if it's ITV or Roku's fault. Either way, annoying.

0 Kudos
Chris-K
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Well it seems to be fine in other versions of ITVX TV app

0 Kudos
NaomiP
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm getting the same with Vera episodes - in fact the whole of series 9 is not displaying.

It's fine if I log into ITVX on my laptop, so I'm watching there atm, but I think this is a Roku issue that needs resolving.  Next step, find out how to log a ticket with them... any ideas, anyone? 🙂

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @NaomiP 

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that Roku only rents and transmits the channel and is not responsible for the content. Contents are directly chosen by the respective channel and we have no control over the programming or operation of it. We would recommend contacting the channel directly for more information and assistance.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Chris-K
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

The Solution

Is nothing to do with provider content and in fact a bug in Roku player which had now been fixed

NaomiP
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks Chris, I'll pursue my support ticket in that case.

0 Kudos