Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mike38Dude

I downloaded Discovery Go. Is it free if I have Xfinity

Jump to solution

If I have a Roku smart TV and Xfinity is my network TV provider and I downloaded the discovery go app is that free

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: I downloaded Discovery Go. Is it free if I have Xfinity

Jump to solution

Hello @Mike38Dude

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Discovery Go support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

You can reach their support team here.

Regards,
Karla

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Mike38Dude

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Discovery Go support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

You can reach their support team here.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

If you have Xfinity TV service that includes the Discovery channel, then it will work. The "Go" channels are "TV Everywhere" services and require a linked TV service from a cable, satellite, and even some Internet-based services (YouTube TV, DirecTV Stream, etc...)

0 Kudos