Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mia2007
Reel Rookie

I cannot watch Live streaming programming on Rise TV

I used to be able to access Rise TV’s Live programming. I am able to watch recorded programs with no issues. 
I’ve reset and upgraded my Roku TCI, I’ve removed and reinstalled the Rise TV app, I’ve tested and reset my cable connection. When I try to watch Live programming, it will load to 13% and stay in that until after 6 mins when I get an error msg to the effect that program can’t be loaded. As I said, I was able to watch live programs when they first joined Roku. I’ve worked with Rise, and the problem isn’t on their end and it’s not my cable carrier, Comcast. I haven’t problems on any other channel, cable, streaming or broadcast. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: I cannot watch Live streaming programming on Rise TV

@Mia2007

Thanks for the post.

When removing a channel, please make sure to remove the channel, restart your Roku TV, then add the channel back again, specifically in that order.

If you are still experiencing an issue, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos