Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SATWELL

Hulu randomly signed into a different account

We have had Hulu for quite some time, recently our Hulu app is logged into someone else and we have no idea who they are. I was watching the channel in my living room and hour later turned my bedroom TV on and discovered this. So it wasn’t anything we did. I have tried to log out on both the mobile app and online but ROKU has no option to log out and change log in info

2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Hulu randomly signed into a different account

@SATWELL 

Let's check some things. Go to Settings > System > About

At the top is an email address. That should be the same email address you used to log in to this board.

Now, in a Web browser, go to your Roku Account page. Log in and scroll all the way down. There is a list of Roku devices tied to your account.

Are any unfamiliar devices there? Are there any to which others have access? That is, at a second location, a family member's house, or something that you don't regularly use?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
gaber11

Re: Hulu randomly signed into a different account

No the question is how to remove an UNWANTED account from MY device.

0 Kudos