Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ksgemini
Streaming Star

Re: Hulu Crashing every 30 minutes

Ok just spoke to Hulu. Yes this is a known issue Roku and Hulu are working on it together. No timetable right now. It was nice to hear the problem acknowledged for me.  Still frustrating though.

elainewhitton
Reel Rookie

SAME here.  Multiple devices.  I have not tried my Amazon firestick, but it is occurring on a Samsung and LG TV with newer Roku devices.  Very annoying.

0 Kudos
rrspen316
Reel Rookie

It would be nice if they would let us know that they are working on this and when it gets fixed.

0 Kudos
ksgemini
Streaming Star

Totally. Roku needs to comment on their site. Hulu says they are “working with roku”. But roku seems to be unreachable by we consumers on this matter.  

spike1545
Reel Rookie

Same problem here. Four Rokus and they all crash on every hour while watching Hulu The problem started during the last week of October. Sucks!

0 Kudos
Ava3tar-
Reel Rookie

These ROKU devices are probably corrupt and they knew they would last a certain amount of time.  We make have to switch to Firestick, etc.  to not have this problem.

0 Kudos
ksgemini
Streaming Star

It is not the devices this is happening across all devices and roku tv’s it’s a recent update either to Roku or Hulu. I bought a brand new 3rd device. Same problem 

0 Kudos
riddlegrad
Streaming Star

I got a Firestick ordered that should arrive tomorrow so we'll see if the issue still persists. Love Roku but this is frustrating...

0 Kudos
badjad
Reel Rookie

Short lived reprieve. Back to returning to home screen at 3 minutes after the hour. 

0 Kudos
DT-WA

Glad to see it's not just me. Happening randomly 3-30 mins on my Roku embedded TCL TV. 
As a temp resolution.. I'm casting my hulu phone app to Chromecast. That works pretty ok.

0 Kudos