Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Re: How to set up the Hulu, Disney Plus, ESPN2 bundle on my Roku TV

Jump to solution

@Lisa2046,

The easiest way to get the Disney Bundle is through Verizon Wireless and the price is free if you have your plan setup with the 5g Play More plan. It is free as long as you keep your plan with 5g play more. I have a couple of lines setup with the 5g play more plan and setting up the bundle was simple. 

0 Kudos
MsRow

Jump to solution

I'm having an issue activating only Hulu!

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Go, back to the Disney plus website and make sure that you created your Hulu username and password. Account Settings | Disney+ (disneyplus.com).

Click on my profile and then you will be able to see your account. Make sure to click on account. 

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @LISA, if you signed up with Disney+ directly for their promotion and have an account with them you should be able to sign in through the Disney+ channel on Roku. Do you receive an error when trying to sign in? Or is this more directed towards Roku not offering this promotion on our platform? Please let us know! We look forward to hearing back from you. 

0 Kudos
Shelley77

Jump to solution

It's not a big deal to cancel the Roku pay so you're not paying Disney through roku. Then you just go directly to the Disney app and choose the bundle and pay through them.

0 Kudos
Tonyd79a
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

But if you have Disney on Roku, disney tells you to go to Roku. 

You have set up a circular process that doesn’t work.