Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moralsage
Reel Rookie

Re: Removing Continue Watching shows September 2021

Jump to solution

It’s britbox

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Removing Continue Watching shows September 2021

Jump to solution

@moralsage

Thanks for the reply.

Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel developer themselves. We suggest reaching out to BritBox's customer support team to report the issue and get help. There's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them. 

You can contact them here: BritBox Help Center

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Britbox How to delete shows.from continue watching

Jump to solution

I tried it and it really works. I did this on my IPad by going to Britbox and X’ing the previously watched shows out. I’m so happy!😁

0 Kudos
ScotsDebs

Re: Britbox deleting “continue watching”

Jump to solution

Thank you, it worked 100% first time!!!

Went to BritBox.com signed into account. Clicked on the programme I wanted to remove. A white cross in bottom right hand corner came up. Touched that and a menu with a “are you sure yes/no” kinda option appears. I confirm removal and programme disappears from continue watching list before my eyes, then and there. Job done!!

0 Kudos

Re: cont...watching removal

Jump to solution

I have the same problem! Every other streaming service has a simple way to remove shows from "continue watching". Why can't BritBox figure it out?

0 Kudos
Sisty1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

You have to do it by logging into your account on your computer. Scroll down to the "continue watching" section. When you roll your cursor over the programs an X appears in the bottom right. Click on the X. A window appears and asks if you want to remove it.  This doesn't work from the app on Roku.......for some reason.

0 Kudos
southsider
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I know that. That was my comment. But if one doesn't have a pc then one can't delete them. Does that make sense? It doesn't even make sense if one has a pc.  They had a way to do it in the past then didn't.

0 Kudos
Sisty1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I don't think it has to be a pc.  Use whatever ( tablet, browser on your phone, etc.) to log into your account. Just go to britbox.com and login.

0 Kudos