Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Littlewillie68
Reel Rookie

Re: You can now add Peacock to Roku

Jump to solution

https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock

Check which version of Roku 2 you have.  It says 4210X model only.  My device is not compatible.

@samk1 wrote:

Just installed Peacock via Roku account but it's not listed on my Home channels.  Do I have to wait for awhile for it to show up or is my device too old (it's a Roku 2)?

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@andyross wrote:

Don't forget that Peacock does have a truly free tier. It just doesn't have as many titles available.

Good point.  I completely forgot Peacock has a free tIer.  I've edited my first post accordingly.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
shelleyp
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

That's how I have Peacock: I'm an Xfinity user. And I've had it awhile with a Flex box Comcast provides.

You can also pay 5.00 a month for commercial-free Premium. Well worth the price.

I haven't yet installed it on my Roku Ultra. Hopefully today. When I do, I'll post a note if it shows up on that device.

0 Kudos
YSD505

Re: peacock not showing up on my ROKU SE

Jump to solution

Same issue.

Jim1014
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issue

andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

It's possible they may not be supporting older models. I have a 3900 and Roku 4 and it's available on both. NBC will need to come up with a list of supported models, similar to what Disney and others have to do.

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

There is a list available here:

https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock

Roku:
Roku 2 (4210X model only)
Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later) 
Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)

CamSail

Jump to solution

Here's the list of Peacock compatible Roku's as of 9/22/20. My 2400x was not compatible. New one on order.

Roku:
Roku 2 (4210X model only)
Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later) 
Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)

JRMeinema
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same here - showing as installed in my account at roku.com, but it's now showing up in my channels on either my Roku Express or my Roku streaming stick.

Gswag

Peacock TV device availability?

Jump to solution

I have Roku Express+. The Peacock TV isn't showing up on my Roku, even though I know Peacock is now available on Roku and other Roku devices already have it. Does any one know why ?