Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Firewalker

How to get Derby Nation App. Put back in the Roku

Jump to solution

Trying to figure out why Roku has removed the Derby Nation App. From its viewing. Derby Nation got a statement from Roku telling them they were removing their channel but no explanation why. As a Roku device user I have 4 Roku devices in my house and I pay for a Derby Nation subscription. Now I can not access this channel. I really do not want to have to change over to a fire stick. So how do we get a channel back on the Roku device. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: How to get Derby Nation App. Put back in the Roku

Jump to solution

Hey @Firewalker

I hope you're doing well.

It looks like the channel is no longer available on the Roku Channel store and cannot be located in the channel search. If you want more information about a removed channel, please see our support page here: Why is a channel no longer available on my Roku® streaming device?

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @Firewalker

I hope you're doing well.

It looks like the channel is no longer available on the Roku Channel store and cannot be located in the channel search. If you want more information about a removed channel, please see our support page here: Why is a channel no longer available on my Roku® streaming device?

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

They may have had a private channel.

Roku removed private/non-certified channels in Feb 2022. Those channels were meant for developer testing but some channels just never stopped “testing”. Anyway, they were warned in the previous year so if they wanted to continue on Roku, it shouldn’t have been a problem. (Unless perhaps they were violating some Roku policy, which some of those “testing forever” channels were.)

0 Kudos