Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Not enough space

Jump to solution

@RS13 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried removing any unused channels from your device? We would also recommend trying to perform a factory reset on your device after removing the channels to see if that resolves the issue.

For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Not Enough Space

Jump to solution

@Riya 

Thanks for the post.

What Roku model device are you using?

We would recommend trying to remove the channel. Then trying to perform a factory reset on your device. Then once the device is setup again, try adding the channel back again and seeing if your issue is resolved.

For more information about how to perform a factory reset on your device, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@TwoPartsBixby 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information regarding the issue you are experiencing? What Roku device are you using? What specific troubleshooting steps have you done to try to resolve the issue?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Riya
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Not Enough Space

Jump to solution

I did as you asked; I deleted the channel and put it back up and it worked fine for a day. The day after that, the message that I had run out of space occurred again. We have the 3900X model. Was able to put back Hulu, Nexflix, Amazon Prime, and Viki and those work fine, but the problem now only occurs when we try to use YouTube. Tried it again just now to see if it was still happening, and it is. Thank you for trying to help.

Mandaoc
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issue. After Hisense tv update the built in Netflix disappeared and when I try to reinstall it the install fails and it says there is no space. This is just annoying. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Mandaoc 

Thanks for the post.

As a last resort, have you tried removing any unused channels on the Roku device, performing a factory reset on your device, then trying to add the Netflix channel again?

For more information about how to perform a factory reset on your Roku device, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Mandaoc 

Thanks for the update.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jschnelk

Jump to solution

This is maddening.  When I updated, all my old channels were erased.  I installed exactly one channel, and the Roku says it does not have enough memory to run one channel.  Please get this fixed ASAP.

IC

Jump to solution

I also have the same problem. Have updated from old Roku LT box to a Roku Xpress and since owning it i have had this problem which i never had with my LT box. I would hate to think how many Factory resets i have done since having this problem but most apps are not loading now. Funny thing is, apps that did load successfully before do not open and a few others that previously did not open now do. I am sure this is a software issue or bug which surely must be resolved by Roku.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@IC 

Thanks for the post.

How many channels do you have installed on your Roku device? We would recommend removing any unused channels from your Roku device, then trying to perform a factory reset to see if that resolves the issue you are experiencing.

For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos