Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Indy919
Binge Watcher

Re: How to fix Sundance Live channel not loading on my TV

Jump to solution

As of March 28th, the issue still exists. I hope they fix it soon. It's been broken for too long and it's unacceptable. 

IOPGuy72
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I couldn't agree more.  I still can't watch Sundance live.

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@TheHLT@Indy919 and @IOPGuy72 

Certainly may not be the most convenient way, but an alternative method may be to login at their website (https://www.sundancetv.com/) and then cast it to your Roku device, or use a laptop with a HDMI plugged directly into your TV.

Does seem like it is taking an extraordinarily long amount of time for Sundance to address this issue.

The AMC live TV stream is certainly working, so something specific with Sundance Channel/app that their developers should be able to remedy.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

TheHLT
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Tried everything except HDMI connect because the device is in my bedroom & I try to keep devices in this room to a minimum.

I’ve given up on the issue and waiting on a reply/fix.

Thanks though.

0 Kudos
Richvideo
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

WeTV had the same exact issue and they fixed it on the Roku and Firestick weeks ago

They should send them an email and ask them how they fixed it

Indy919
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Any updates on this? I'm still having the issue on May 28th. This is ridiculous!

0 Kudos
Richvideo
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Nope, still broken and I sent multiple emails and they don't seem to care

TheHLT
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I got a subscription to AMC+ and have been able to watch Sundance channel live there.  If you purchase, the menu for ANC+ is rather a rather weird setup so in order to find Sundance; you’ll need to look for the word “Explore”. 

i was not aware when I subscribed to AMC+ that the Sundance channel had been appropriated by them, nor was I aware that I had to go to EXPLORE option to view.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Indy919
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I don't have AMC+. I've been using the cast option to cast the channel from my tablet to the tv. It's not ideal but it's better than nothing. 

0 Kudos
TheHLT
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Sundance can now be found under the AMC+ umbrella. I contacted AMC+ about something and they told me Sundance can now be found on there app by using the Explore tab.

Don’t understand why consumers were not notified of this change, but there it is.

0 Kudos