Thanks for the posts.
It is possible that there may have been an outage yesterday that affected channel connectivity. Can you please do the following now:
- Remove the channel, restart your device, then re-add.
- Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press Star to open the Options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
- Restart your Roku device: Go to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.
- After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.
- Check for a channel update.
- Navigate to Settings > System > System update > Check now.
- See if you are still seeing the issue occur.
If the same issue persists, please provide us the following information:
- Roku device model
- Serial number
- Device ID
- Software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
- Does this issue occur on a specific channel? If so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
- Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
- Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
With more information, we will be able to assist you further.
All the best,
Roku Forum Moderator