Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tshahryar1
Reel Rookie

Re: Cloud path error on NBC

Jump to solution

Would anyone know if buying a new roku device and setting it up under a different profile would solve this issue? 

0 Kudos
CMW58
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I only started getting this error when I got a new device 

0 Kudos
kingme1k

Jump to solution

same here smh

0 Kudos
krossi322

Jump to solution

I had the same problem.  Nothing worked until I factory reset each Roku.  Then it worked.  I switched out my modem a few weeks ago (Optimum for a NetGear) and have to think that had something to do with it.  

0 Kudos
harleytrike
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I do not have a "Zip Code" on my system.  1) Home/System/Zip Code is this on the Roku screen or pc account??

thanks

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact NBC support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach NBC support here: https://help.nbc.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Tgersme2

Jump to solution

For those who are technically illiterate: please be specific about the steps to follow.  I am getting a cloud error when adding CBS and NBC to my Roku channels.  I have removed and reinstalled to no avail.  I get "error code cloud path/error code activation"  How do you unlink from your TV provider?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Tgersme2,

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. I understand that you are receiving an error message when trying to access the NBC channel.

Just to clarify, have you followed the steps of restarting your Roku device after removing the channel and before adding the channel back? If yes, I'd recommend reaching out to the channel support directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on that channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.

You can reach NBC support here: https://www.nbc.com/contact-us

Many thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Unfortunately, it did not. Some shows will play like Law and Order and Live TV but a lot won’t like Chicago PD.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have tried every suggestion to watch NBC. Can ROKU please address this matter? Obviously, there is a major problem that consumers cannot fix. Thanks!

0 Kudos