Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Cloud path error on NBC

Jump to solution

@Clm

Thanks for the post.

When removing a channel, please make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, we would recommend contacting the channel provider for further assistance regarding the issue you are seeing. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Larry1959

Jump to solution

What channel on NBC comes up which is my local channel WREXTV channel 13 at the Rockford Illinois and when I want to watch at the local channel won’t come around and saying sorry you were having some trouble we had a problem reaching your TV provider please try again error code cloud path error authorization that’s what idea hopefully you can figure this out if you can’t let me know I have no antenna no cable box just wireless Internet hooked to it through the air thank you and have a good day

0 Kudos

Re: Cloud path authorization error for NBC

Jump to solution

Same problem, but only on about 2/3 of the NBC shows.  Remving NBC, restart, and trying it again failed, even when repeated.  Is there any other solution?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cloud path authorization error for NBC

Jump to solution

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue, @bea_wittenberg,

Have you restarted your Roku device after removing the channel and before adding the channel back? If yes, this is a good indication that there likely is an issue within that specific channel that will need to be addressed with an update from the channel publisher. Channels on Roku are created and maintained by each channel publisher. In this case, you'll want to reach out to that channel publisher directly to share your feedback. 

You can reach NBC support here: https://www.nbc.com/contact-us

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
Willowm17
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Kent1

Jump to solution

I am unable to watch live tv on nbc app. I have removed the channel and done a restart and it still doesn’t work. 

Tshahryar1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello, 

I've removed the apps, unlinked TV provider, did a factory reset, re-added the stations and I am still getting the cloud path error on NBC, Bravo, and E. I've reached out to each of the providers and was told to do what I've already tried. Doesn't seem to be a fix for this. Would buying a new Roku make a difference or did Roku completely fail and no longer works for the reason we purchased for?

Kballew
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

For whatever reason, mine is now working. This after over a year of it not working. 

I too had tried evy suggested and it never worked. It was sooooo frustrating.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue. Apparently this is a common problem that hasn't been solved yet. Super frustrating!

0 Kudos
ShaunD

Jump to solution

Also having this issues on all 3 apps. Extremely frustrating no one seems to be able to solve this problem. 

0 Kudos