Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Infinitig73
Reel Rookie

Re: Cloud path error on oxygen app

Jump to solution

Me too🙄Oxygen app on roku streaming stick plus will not work.It hasn't worked going on 2 weeks. I've done everything 😫 Does anyone know why? Does roku actually ever answer any these questions? ROKU,There's gotta be a reason🤷

0 Kudos
jls1

Re: Cloud path error on NBC

Jump to solution

Have tried removing, restarting and adding back - still cannot get NBC Live.  

0 Kudos
jls1

Cloud path error on NBC

Jump to solution

I get the cloud path error on ROKU Express but not the Roku premiere.   Express worked fine for about 3 weeks and now suddenly can't get anything LIVE.  

Jump to solution

This advice did not work. Any other fixes available?

0 Kudos
Deb48
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I've noticed that I can't access NBC Live, but I can access everything else that comes up when I click the NBC icon.  I hope this is helpful to restore full service.

0 Kudos

Re: Cloud path authorization error for NBC

Jump to solution

I am having the same issues with Bravo and NBC.  I can, however, watch both on my computer.  The channel doesn't prompt me to add my Direct TV information, which is confusing.  I have tried deleting app and restarting my Roku tv.  Not sure what the problem is here, its super frustrating.

0 Kudos
Nategotti
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I was having the same problem. I unlinked my tv provider and then re-activated using my login. Seems to be working for now. 

0 Kudos
Nategotti
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Try unlinking your tv provider and then re-activating with a new code. I was having the same problem. It’s working for me so far. 

0 Kudos
Deb48
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I don't have cable TV, just Spectrum internet.  Should I unlink from Spectrum?  How do I do that?

0 Kudos
Liza2

Jump to solution

I have removed and restarted and added back nbc, but I still cannot get the live nbc to work. It works on two of my three roku TVs.  This is not acceptable.  Please fix this problem for us!!

0 Kudos