Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dcbud44
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku 4230x Disney Plus Not working

Hi @RokuMary-F,

Your team is not actively working on this issue. It's been months so stop lying to us. All the team has to do is roll back to the 10.0 version for all devices and release a new version when the issue is resolved. Simple.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,
Thank you for reporting this issue to Roku Community!
We are currently aware and our engineering team has been investigating this issue closely.
In the meantime, please help us with the required details below for us to send additional information for the investigation to our engineering team, and once more information is available I'll be sure to let the Community know:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-what are you seeing on screen? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue or error message
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

We sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
mrroxesq
Reel Rookie

Roku TV C219GB

Hisense model R50B7120UK

Serial X00200U6XFWH

Software version 10.5.0 Build 4210-AF

Device ID S005S006XFWH

Error 42, Disney plus, over 2 months now.

0 Kudos
Gkulicki
Channel Surfer

How many times is Roku going to ask for that info?  I submitted my info over a month ago, got one email response and then silence.

I’ve moved on.  I’ve bought two Firesticks and Amazon gave me a credit when I returned one of them.

Honestly, I can’t believe this isn’t more widely publicized.

trluethje
Channel Surfer

Looks like we are all at over 2 months of the error, and they keep asking for the same info.  I highly doubt they are looking into it.  Bye Roku, hello Amazon.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mrroxesq,

Thanks for the response.

In addition to the information you'd provided, may we also request for the Issue tracker ID while the issue occurs by simply pressing the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times.

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Eman4277
Channel Surfer

20220209_121506.jpg

20220209_121650.jpg

@RokuMary-F wrote:

Hi @mrroxesq,

Thanks for the response.

In addition to the information you'd provided, may we also request for the Issue tracker ID while the issue occurs by simply pressing the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times.

We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and we're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Eman4277
Channel Surfer

After I posted the two images above I received a private message asking me to wait 15 minutes and check for an update on my roku. I checked for an update and Disney Plus is now finally working. So for anybody out there still having issues, post your error log like they ask. It looks like this is a problem that has to be resolved on an individual case by case basis.

Lug77
Reel Rookie

Ok, I'll try and see if I get a response.

PXL_20220209_201928055.jpg

16444383249723399762307033952176.jpg

0 Kudos
TK4211

4630X Roku premiere+

YR007P704861

10.5.0 build 4208.29

7KA6A7704861

Issue report tracker 

ID 61-057-555

0 Kudos