Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trluethje
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku 4230x Disney Plus Not working

So Disney+ is also not working in your new Ultra?

dcbud44
Channel Surfer

Nope - brand new Ultra and it doesn't work. Hulu always throws an error too but it does work. Roku sucks but I did complain to Disney and got 7 bucks back.

trluethje
Channel Surfer

Switching to an Ultra was maybe my next step, since I want one with an ethernet.  I think I'll look into a different brand.  I too get error codes sometimes with Hulu, ESPN+, and YouTube, but I can always hit a button (okay or up arrow) and get past them.

Eman4277
Channel Surfer

I'm returning my ultra I bought a week ago. I have basically the same issues you're describing on both my old roku 3 and the roku ultra, even with the wired ethernet connection.. I get the error with Hulu too but it gets past it. Prime also throws some error in another language but it also moves past. 

0 Kudos
ahlsrobe

Re: Disney Plus not working on Roku

Did this error ever get fixed? I'm still getting it.

0 Kudos
Cappi29
Channel Surfer

Re: I have a ROKU Express 3930RW at software build 10.5.

Can you tell us if you did an update etc... We ALL would love to have this good news

0 Kudos
trluethje
Channel Surfer

Re: Disney Plus not working on Roku

No, has not gotten fixed and I have a feeling it never will...  Yesterday I deleted nearly all of the apps on my roku to see if clearing up some memory would help. Nothing.  I am probably moving onto a new brand.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience while we investigate this issue.
We are currently aware of the issue with Disney plus receiving an error message of " Error 42". Our team has continued investigating the issue and is hoping to have a further resolution soon.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Eman4277
Channel Surfer

Hi Mary, thank you for the update. Does the team have a target date for when this may be resolved?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Eman4277,

Thanks for keeping in touch regarding this issue.

We currently don't have a definite update but the team is hard at work in investigating the issue. We'll get back to you once we have an update is available I'll be sure to let the Community know.

Please be aware that we are actively monitoring and investigating the discussions on this thread. Thanks again for your continued patience.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos