Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KMW
Binge Watcher

Re: CBS All Access streaming issue

Jump to solution

App out all the time.  3/4/21   Now it is out completely at midnight.  Forced to go online to CBS.com which says something up having to create a new account under paramount plus.  Really????  So done.

mommypi

Jump to solution

I can log into the new paramountplus.com website with my original CBS all access credential on my laptop, but there is no paramount+ app on the roku, and I can find zero support. The paramount support chat box doesn't open. Paramount network requires a cable provider, and CBS all access is now defunct, despite everywhere them saying it will "seamlessly be converted to Paramount+" 

Frustrating considering how much we pay for the streaming service. I want to watch it on my TV not my computer.

karenloraine
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am lost.  I have paid for my CBS All Access through my Roku thru Mar 10, 2021.  I just tried to open it on my ROKU just like I did yesterday, and it has me signed out, and my old sign-in doesn't work.  Then I went to my ROKU acct and it shows I am current on payment.  I find on the Internet that as of today Mar 4 that it is changing to Paramount +, but I can not find a Paramount + channel on my ROKU.  Does anyone have any ideas where I can find it to watch on my ROKU?  I logged into Paramount+ on my computer, and it took my old CBS log in and brought up everything just like it was on CBS All Access on my ROKU, but again there is not a channel on my ROKU for it.  Help!

sleung5
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have the same issue but on my tablet it will sign in just fine. Problem seems to be roku related. 

sleung5
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I found out that if you go to setting and do system update it will reset the CBS to paramount.

Gamaw97
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks ! That worked, now to keep subscription !

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

CBS All Access on Roku is now the Paramount+ channel. If you have trouble accessing Paramount+ or do not see the channel, check for new update to ensure you have the latest software.

You can check to make sure you have the latest software by going to Settings > System > System update > Check now.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
karenloraine
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you.  That worked.  Now deciding if I'm going to keep it.  At first glance, it seems to have gone up in price.  Maybe not. 

Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

The ad-free version is the same price. The ad-supported version will actually be $1 CHEAPER, but will lose access to your local CBS station's feed. I have also been hearing it does not support TV Anywhere, where you could watch CBS content for free with a cable/satellite subscription.

0 Kudos
alyetto
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I LOST MY LIVE CBS ACCESS

0 Kudos