Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change streaming credentials

My streaming service was recently changed.  How can I go back and modify the stream key information so I can get my channel back on the air?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to change streaming credentials

Hi @elportavoztv,

Welcome to Roku Community!

We'd like to know more about how we can help. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Are you trying to access a specific channel or trying to set up a new Roku device?

As a first step, we would recommend taking a look at our Support page for a more helpful FAQ article that walks through the most common troubleshooting steps to assist you. Get started here: Official Roku Support | Roku Device Questions & Troubleshooting

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Typically, look in that apps settings to see if there is a "sign out" or similar option. It may be buried under a user settings or even help screen. Once you do that, you should be able to log in with new settings.

In worst case, you can uninstall the channel, reboot the Roku, then reinstall it. That should force a re-login.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Are you asking about a channel you have created that you are now streaming via a different streaming host?

If so, you've posted to a forum for Roku users, where few, if any, will be able to help. The Developers forums are a couple of doors down the hall: https://community.roku.com/t5/Developers/ct-p/channel-developers

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos