Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dapike

Re: How to change TV cable provider on Roku

Hi Jordan,

I have tried the steps you suggested numerous times without success.

This is so frustrating-- the problem is occurring on my Sharp Roku TV. We also have two other TVs with Roku sticks, and Watch TCM works just fine on those.

Thanks for your suggestion, though.

Michelle3
Roku Guru

Seems like the problem is with certain Roku units.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@dapike
Thanks for the post.

Have you already changed the TV provider for the TCM channel on your other Roku devices? 

If you need further assistance with changing the credentials for that channel, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

dapike,

I have a Sharp Roku TV that I was able to sign into my cable provider without any issues this morning. I was able to sign into Fox Sports, ESPN, and NBC Sports. I was also able to sign into my Westinghouse Roku TV, yesterday to those same channels. My TV provider is Verizon Fios.

0 Kudos