Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jojobird
Reel Rookie

Re: How to add a pay channel I've already subscribed to?

Jump to solution

Thank you, @renojim . That makes sense and I had not done that. I completely logged out of Roku after deleting the Peacock app and restarted accessing “settings>system.” as you suggested. The result, however, was the same. The only option was to start a new subscription via Roku. There was no option to log in/link and existing subscription.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@jojobird, well darn.  I was hoping that was it.  If I start Peacock I get an option to "Get started" or "Sign in".  I assume you get something different?

You can try going to https://support.roku.com/contactus and choose the option for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and see if you can get to a person that can help.  It seems as though once you have a Roku subscription there's no way to get it to forget it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Km29
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Did you ever find a solution? I’m having the exact same problem with the Peacock TV channel. 

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Have you read @renojim’s answer, just above yours?  The fact that @jojobird’s last visit to the forum was an hour after @renojim’s post makes me think that that hint may have solved it for him.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos