Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laurie4
Reel Rookie

How to activate existing shudder account on roku tv

Please help, I have a current shudder account so i am trying to add it to my Onn Roku Tv but it only gives the option to start a free trial no login tab to be found......surely there is a way to login right?? 

I appreciate your help 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to activate existing shudder account on roku tv

Make sure you're trying to access it through the Shudder channel/app and not through The Roku Channel.

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/3f56a6714a2b50d283694125a7271292/shudder

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Laurie4
Reel Rookie

Thanks for replying I clicked the link you sent and same thing. Any further suggestions?

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Be sure you use Shudder's own channel app, and not try to access through The Roku Channel.

a.jpg

You must log in with your Shudder credentials, not your Roku credentials.b.jpg

If you used a different email address for Shudder than for your Roku account, click "Use different email" then enter your Shudder email and password.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos