Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beletu

Re: HGTV activation

Jump to solution

I have a problem to activate HGTV

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: How to activate HGTV on my ROKU

Jump to solution

@Beletu 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please elaborate on what exactly the issue you are experiencing with activating the channel?

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact HGTV support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach HGTV support here.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ANGLORR

Jump to solution

Roku is not on the list of TV providers, Therefore you cannot complete the activation and it does not work  STOP saying got to the activation and complete it....

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@ANGLORR 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that Roku is not a TV or cable provider, but rather a streaming platform. For channels that require you to authenticate during activation, you will need to have a TV or cable subscription in order to view the content on the channel.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

How do I activate hgtv on my Roku device

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Infamountaunt77 

Thanks for the post.

HGTV is an authenticated channel, to view all of the content on that channel, you will need to have a TV or cable subscription. To authenticate your TV or cable subscription, sign into the HGTV channel following the instructions on the screen.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rschome89

Apps will not activate

Jump to solution

Some how the HGTV Go app logged me out, so I went to log back in however it will not will not activate. I put in the code that I am given, and it sends me to the tv provider like it should, I select at&t tv log in. However when I put my login information in, it sends me back to the activation page and says GONE in red letters. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and rebooted my tv. Nothing. Help! None of the apps are activating!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Apps will not activate

Jump to solution

@rschome89 

Thanks for the post.

Please make sure when removing a channel, that you restart your device before adding the channel back again. It's crucial that it is done in this order.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, you'll want to contact HGTV  support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach HGTV  support here: https://help.hgtv.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Giji

Jump to solution

activar en mi Roku la clave que me da para acceso al canal

0 Kudos
2000myles

Trouble accessing HGTV

Jump to solution

Trying access HGTV and most shows are all of a sudden locked. I'm told I need cable provider info but it doesn't give an option to enter it anywhere. What am I missing?

0 Kudos