Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resqmom
Reel Rookie

Re: How to activate Bally Sports (Ballysports.com/activate) on my Roku device

Jump to solution

Having this issue today only on one Roku, not the other. 🙄. Tried resetting. No luck. Guess I will go watch on the upstairs tv.

0 Kudos
C_I
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Resqmom wrote:

Having this issue today only on one Roku, not the other. 🙄. Tried resetting. No luck. Guess I will go watch on the upstairs tv.

Resetting your Roku won't work. You may need to reactivate Bally Sports on your other Roku. 

0 Kudos
Resqmom
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It is not possible to reactivate it. As the other users have said. The website keeps saying invalid code.

0 Kudos
Warren23

Re: Can't log in to Bally Sports

Jump to solution

I had the same issue but when I went to www.ballysports.com/mvpd/pinpair/ it took me to another log in screen and worked without any problems. Hope this helps..

llfull60
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I keep getting invalid code message also.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @llfull60

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest reaching out to Bally Sports directly to report the issue and get help. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
ZMPUNK

Re: How to fix Ballysports.com /activate not working on my Roku device

Jump to solution

I was having the SAME issue to my man! But found the solution!

Open the app on your Roku. Go to the settings icon (the gear). Instead of selecting “SIGN IN” under “Account”, go to the next heading underneath it, “Provider”.

Click it, and it will send you to the page where an activation code presents itself. Plug in your cable provider’s info and the activation code and BAM! Should work! Don’t know why the “SIGN IN” is everywhere. I was about to give up myself.

Hope this works for ya!

Scroll down >Scroll down >

SelectSelect

[Screenshots added]

llfull60
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Thanks ZMPUNK, it worked like a charm! 👍🏿

dallasxanadu
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

THANK YOU! I had completely given up on ever getting it to work on Roku. I'm kind of surprised I never though to go into settings, but who would have thought an app could be so awful to begin with?

Of course, with my baseball team in the absolute cellar, it wasn't a priority. But hockey season approacheth.... 

0 Kudos
LSW

Jump to solution

I've been working with their support team for several weeks on the same issue - here's what worked for me...

I was having the SAME issue my man! But found the solution! Open the app on your Roku. Go to the settings icon (the gear). Instead of selecting “SIGN IN” under “Account”, go to the next heading underneath it, “Provider”. Click it, and it will send you to the page where an activation code presents itself. Plug in your cable provider’s info and the activation code and BAM! Should work! Don’t know why the “SIGN IN” is everywhere. I was about to give up myself. Hope this works for ya!

0 Kudos